🏛 Stoas near [[@agora/2020 10 11]]
📚 Node [[2020-10-11]]
↳ 📓 Resource [[@agora/2020 10 11]]
Ugh. Went to go for a bike ride first thing this morning and my tire was flat again. It pumped right up again and we went for a 25km ride to Burnaby Lake and back, but it's clear that the root cause here isn't fixed yet. I'm going to have to write this all down for Rad and get it fixed properly.
- Nice Buddhist temple in Germany: https://goo.gl/maps/TaZzK9vzxBkwjV64A
- Went for a walk, it was great even though it was cold.
- Trying to organize myself. What exactly do I want to do in this following week, and in which order?
Things I know I want to do, regardless of specifics:
Set intents. An intent is a concrete action, often with a physical correlate, that I want to perform in the near future.
- Example: write on a specific document. Example: flancia.org/go/agora.
- Example: While the time is between noon and 7pm, I will not be on Twitter.
- Do I need this extra concept or is it the same as intents?
- Set intents. An intent is a concrete action, often with a physical correlate, that I want to perform in the near future.
- Move go/agora-v1 to go/agora.
- Create go/agora-v0.5, make it all about Foam/Obsidian + github + conventions + scripts + go links.