🏛 Stoas near [[@agora/2020 10 28]]
📚 Node [[2020-10-28]]
↳ 📓 Resource [[@agora/2020 10 28]]
- Also discussed it with 1c3k1n9.
- Somehow managed to get a meetings free afternoon at work! Will try to make it count.
Yesterday moved my chromoting sessions to VNC.
- Pro: faster, better quality (colors in particular), lighter memory wise on my laptop.
- Con: clipboard sharing doesn't work although it seems like it should. Using TigerVNC both on server and client sides. Need to dig into this. todo
21:46 life of designers
daily routines with designers article i love love love the flow and the op-1 animations!
brooklyn! founded small, independent company. amassed a large library to look up in and research for creative inspiration multitasking, wearing a lot of hats very quickly, is so big and can drive you!
i love the rush right before the building learn to sketch by hand! incorporate hand-sewn elements and documentation focus: good music, get into groove, removce all distractions take a break once an hour to take time out in the apartment
fight the blank page!
- start addign something - anything
- read the materials again and again to continue to clarify adn constrain your product
- work in darkness!
- designing icons and screenshots is incredibly difficult
travel periodically and systematically for creativity
always read up on related things, make a brief, etc finish little bits of work gradually rather than the whole thing at once draw by hand, finalize the colors
estonia architecture -> design discuss with the customer for a long long time then begin the research process no burnouts! you can't burn out when you have more experienced and have faced the difficult problems before. keep hacking at it no eyar of a natural cycle
morning routines! find options that will boost your day sports? workouts? don't do things that consume a lot of your willpower so early. digital or analog?
free write! this helps you begin to understand and reason with yourself, writing about your experiences and recording them will help you understand yourself – storytelling and psychoanalysis. what is SWAT? five whys? story of endles problems or an amazing journey
health goth health goth health goth https://healthgoth.popkern.co/
developing an eye is so important admire work and determine a systematic vacuum do not fall victim to thinking the world shares the same cultural values you do
- do not consume new content except wehn planned
- set a time interval for research – only this much time to accomplish or finish somethign
- need some way to collect all references in one place and search through them
23:36 intake too much
it's time to cut things off and work internally.
time to work hard
org-mode to micropub
I tracked down the
org-html-convert-region-html method in the org source. Thusly, I am going to try posting HTML formatted notes from Emacs to my site via my micropub elisp thingy, and have them also syndicate to Mastodon via Bridgy.