🏛 Stoas near [[@agora/2020 11 18]]
📚 Node [[2020-11-18]]
↳ 📓 Resource [[@agora/2020 11 18]]
- eionrobb pointed out that pidgin now has support for multiple modern IM protocols: https://twitter.com/EionRobb/status/1328936735661826050
- covid-19 has infected 56M people and killed 1.3M: https://twitter.com/MeFromBefore/status/1329026957791543297
- Fill in social knowledge graphs discussion doc. skgdoc.
- The stoa is feeling more and more like a wiki all the time.
- TIL that Neil Harbisson and Moon Ribas communicate via bluetooth-enabled vibrators in their teeth.
- Should work on roam likes
- Ran into a digital garden: https://braindump.jethro.dev/
03:46 techno utopia
do not anticipate or fall for a world in which internet connections are seamless, processing power and electricity are infinite. we have succumpbed to many of these vulnerabilities, leaving behind technological advancement in the process;
for constraints breed creativity, and acknowledging the impact of your software outside of the user interface should never be just a fad https://100r.co/site/tools_ecosystem.html#a_dead_macbook why power matters, in part. https://www.heddels.com/2015/03/william-gibson-interview-buzz-rickson-line-tech-wear-limits-authenticity/ gibson's limits of authenticity https://wileywiggins.com/merveilles.html a fine work on merveilles, a community i call home to a degree https://stopa.io/post/269 with this we see gerdel's masterpiece https://www.amazon.com/Am-Strange-Loop-Douglas-Hofstadter/dp/0465030793 i am a strange loop explains further write down your unfiltereed thoughts and define your principles somewhere they change, but it's good to have a place to adapt from (from https://blakeir.com/)