🏛 Stoas near [[@agora/2021 01 19]]
📚 Node [[2021-01-19]]
↳ 📓 Resource [[@agora/2021 01 19]]
00:16 Let's assume
that you have already found and read all of the content you're interested in learning or doing. This means that you shouldn't expose yourself to new ideas or information.
Focus on learning and doing what you've thought about in the past!
Tomorrow I want to:
- Fix keyboard
- start FOSS android launcher (it shouldn't be too hard to clone the one I'm using now)
- send some emails and get to an inbox of 0
- make sure i can have my things picked up from the storage people
- think about my backup system and network; it doesn't feel very seamless…
Open this up tomorrow and get to work!
- fixed keyboard
- starting foss android launcher now
- will check emails
- will send email to storage people
- will chart out network
i slept most of the after noon but it will be better… may need to wear warmer clothes
Radical thoughts podcast
- “Neither sex nor gender”, but a unique experience of people
- Being trans involves existential issues as well as identity issues. The goal should be making life liveable
- Sex is tied to the death drive
- The unconscious believes itself immortal
fast but hideous UI
I think it messed with my network settings because it uses connman
experimenting with different types of note refactoring
One of the things I like about tending my digital garden is that there is no pressure on display or content, if I was feeling like writing a blog article I have to form complete sentences and such, but note taking, by design, is very free form.