🏛 Stoas near [[@agora/2021 02 27]]
📚 Node [[2021-02-27]]
↳ 📓 Resource [[@agora/2021 02 27]]
Chatting with @flancian who was wondering if he should support the Simply Jekyll margin note syntax in Anagora.
- Specifically “what do you call this freak of nature???” when he saw the markup 😅
- I’ll do a search and replace at some point to convert everything to Littlefoot which is probably worth a write up TO DO Implementing Littlefoot for footnotes.
- The install was completed right at the end of my birthday Feb 22nd, 2021
- Gurlic looks interesting:
Gurlic is an experiment in building a new/old kind of internet community. It is primarily a place for discovering and sharing technology, science, culture and the arts.
- That’s from the about page, which continues with principles that make for an important and inspiring read. The one about domains stands out:
Every resource (user, community, publication etc.) must be mappable to custom user-owned domain names.
- Basically: even though this is a shared platform, you can bring your own domain and truly own it.
- Via [@liaizon](https://social.wake.st/@liaizon/105806595841973247 ), whose post also links to a Show HN. And, Gurlic may be becoming federated via Matrix protocol to be called Hummingbird?
- never known
push alexandrian post truth class populism
- srs told me about aptcp
- doikayt told me about legislative capture -> regulatory capture
- recurring quest: share screens between my personal computers while sharing the clipboard. Still open :()
- reddy2go told me about neverware: https://twitter.com/reddy2go/status/1365661189452099587
- flaneur browser
- federated ecosystems
- how to read a book
- push sull gifted me two agoras!
- never known
- push todo
- sign up
Leeré Lengua y superdiversidad de Miguel Pérez-Milans Leeré El concepto del indio y la cuestión racial en el Perú en Los siete ensayos de José Carlos Mariátegui de Américo Ferrari Leeré Transformaciones estructurales de la esfera pública de John Keane
Looking to get back in to a bit of plain-text accounting, but not sure whether to use ledger, hledger, or beancount.