🏛 Stoas near [[@agora/2021 08 18]]
📚 Node [[2021-08-18]]
↳ 📓 Resource [[@agora/2021 08 18]]
- my dns
- it was in antiflancia that i saw the agora
19:24 silly note from awhile back
editor to alias keywords while writing the language and automatically change them
Yes, I could be making better use of references and citations in org-roam, I think.
- I am doing this in theory, I believe, in that I have note files on particular references. I'm just not giving these files formal cite links, and also not linking these to a bibliography. I don't think that matters so much for online articles, but perhaps it would be better for books and journal articles.
- I'm confused as to whether I should be using org-cite or org-ref though.
Anyway, I think I'll set up Zotero for at least capturing the PDFs that I want. I do note that Leo Vivier in one of his videos seemed to be using Calibre to store his PDFs. Given I have my normal books in Calibre, maybe I want to do that too?
- This here thread seems to think having Calibre for books and Zotero for papers is fine.
OK. So perhaps org-ref is actually how you manage your bibliography file? So kind of a Zotero alternative. And org-cite is just how you cite things in your org files. maybe? Not sure… Has anyone migrated away from zotero/mendeley to just an org-based solution (…
Enjoying the first unit of Introduction to Complexity.
Rohit Goswami — Reflections]]
Oh my, NetLogo is amazing.
- There's so many rich examples in the Model Explorer.
- Including some sound-based ones!