🏛 Stoas near [[@agora/2021 10 22]]
📚 Node [[2021-10-22]]
↳ 📓 Resource [[@agora/2021 10 22]]
- the stoa is auto pulled again by default -- in view mode, so it doesn't interfere with loading (steal focus) and also presents nicely in nodes like node club.
- hedgedoc broke for a bit, thank you everyone for the bug reports!
- robert axelrod
- the mind illuminated
- chogyam trungpa
- shambla buddhism
- knowledge graphs
- an invitation to applied category theory
- Flancia, o [Las Aventuras de Lurup y Burupardo]
- paula trama
- i am cuba
I wonder if I should use ntlk a bit in the Agora -- currently it's all regexes, all the way down, but some lever of text understanding would go a long way w.r.t. surfacing actually related content.
I'm also wondering if I should do the Wikipedia integration client-side-first or with some support from agora server. Nice thing of keeping it wholly in the client is that it would keep the server-side rendering path lean (no network calls, only filesystem).
- According to Stewart Brand, the monetary cost of change for buildings is more than the cost of new buildings. How much of this cost is due to professionals rent-seeking? That is, with requirements for architects and regulatory inspectors to approve designs?
"Form follows funding." Where land is property, buildings are fungible.
- Commercial buildings change quickly because if businesses do not grow, they die.
- You can only offer happiness if you have it. Knowing suffering is the beginning of happiness.
- Wanting to love is not the same as loving. Wanting to love often involves projecting your own needs onto someone else. Loving makes people happy, and you won't be able to love others if you don't love yourself by noticing and embracing your suffering.
- Ver I am Cuba