🏛 Stoas near [[@agora/2022 01 19]]
📚 Node [[2022-01-19]]
↳ 📓 Resource [[@agora/2022 01 19]]
- the agora channels got a lot of activity these last few days, I'm happy about it!
- agora development
- agora rendering
- agora discuss go link fixed
- I think I'll take some notes here while reading the long scrollback
- agora development go link fixed
- make included gardens more visible
- google cla came up for the first time as onerous in https://github.com/flancian/agora-server/pull/37
- push flancia!
- I'm backlogged, sorry for the delay.
- push dithmarschen
- I don't get it. Are they not already being taxed?
- An annual “wealth tax” on those with fortunes of more than $5m (£3.7m) could raise more than $2.52tr
This article seems to confirm the assertion that Keir Starmer is a bit dull. ‘Stop talking about the problem – fix the bloody thing!’ Keir Starmer on Bori…
Idea webs. Nice simple phrase for digital garden / personal wiki adjacent stuff. https://twitter.com/ultimape/status/1482445254771064844 ?s=20
I got given Red Rosa for my birthday.
- Modern Language Association
- MLA Handbook
- git lfs
- I've been messing around a lot with git today. I added two other of my agora repos
The purpose of recording and organising information is so that it can be used again.
The value of recorded information is directly proportional to the ease with which it can be re-used.