🏛 Stoas near [[@agora/2022 01 20]]
📚 Node [[2022-01-20]]
↳ 📓 Resource [[@agora/2022 01 20]]
- I worked and it was nice -- it felt like a productive day.
- burning chrome -> burning chromium?
- push intents
This is agora protocol. If you'd like to join the design of agora protocol, you can do it by using it :)
- What I mean with this is: I will be reading your journals and trying to learn your communication style with good intentions.
This is my contract.
- I'll try to learn from you and help you and others.
- push x with y
- A wise friend told me once you need two figures on the border of a commons: bouncers and buddhas.
Maya has an article related to Oblique Strategies and tarot for thought - introducing randomness into chaos: culture, oblique strategies, and tarot for… (shared by Maya in hypothesis annotation to my journal from yesterday, thanks Maya!)
- e.g. if I think of the Agora / FedWiki and Wikipedia contrast, and the claim that Multiple voices are better than one, then I think that multiple voices is more variety, and then more able to provide the variety needed to adequately navigate complex questions of coordination. And the flattening of voices in to one is an unhelpful reduction of variety.
- On the flip side, too much variety leads to a cacophony of voices.
- I can not claim to know enough about either space to know if this is bollocks or not. Gut says worth exploring.
Listening: Platform Socialism and Web3. Great stuff (the platform socialism more of interest to me than the web3, but chat around that is interesting too.)