🏛 Stoas near [[@agora/2022 01 25]]
📚 Node [[2022-01-25]]
↳ 📓 Resource [[@agora/2022 01 25]]
woke up with a headache again, a bit worried -- not overly, I've got three vaccines and it's still a week+ until we have to travel.
- work was hard as I was tired (didn't sleep well either, I usually sleep well as of the last few months), and as I had two symptoms I decided to tell the team I would take it easy and work in low energy mode (no meetings after lunch, taking rest/naps).
- just pressed g t in logseq and it sent me to tomorrow's note, 2022-01-26. Nice.
- I wanted g j for go journal :)
- asked on twitter:
- had fun with fractal yoga again
I don't really care at all about gemini but I love love love all the stuff that shows up around m15o's' projects (link). the newest is vpub (source) and it's real cute, makes me want cinni to do a UI theme. Also apparently there's a feature in atom to specify emails where replies to posts can go, which is nice. :)
I'm not really adding notes about the things on which I'm doing my most focused research. That's because I'm hoping they'll lead up to a project that -- well, I'm a little obsessive about wanting to keep it cleanly pseudonymous and not to be traced back to me. This is a strange concern when I'm pretty sure there are fewer than six people who will ever pay attention to it... but oh well.
1.3 million people, or 2% of the population, are estimated to be living with long Covid. That's a hell of a lot.
- "the organisation of the digital economy through the social ownership of digital assets"
- "and democratic control over the infrastructure and systems that govern our digital lives."
I need to be better at putting stuff I'm researching into my daily note.
I learned from metasj that Aaron Swartz got in trouble for downloading academic research papers from JSTOR with intent to distribute. He technically got arrested for breaking into a restricted computer closet, but we all know that's some bullshit
Created a LICENSE file that covers all my content in the agora