🏛 Stoas near [[@agora/2022 01 26]]
📚 Node [[2022-01-26]]
↳ 📓 Resource [[@agora/2022 01 26]]
Writing this from logseq!
My modifications to the default config.edn:
:pages-directory "" :journals-directory "journal" :journal/page-title-format "yyyy-MM-dd"
- Which make it compatible with what I have in foam (I think still the default?).
- I will probably try to take outliner mode notes in logseq and write text mode in foam or even vim (assuming I'd be mostly adding to already existent pages seeded with agora protocol).
- My modifications to the default config.edn:
- Also writing this from the future ;) I realize that I haven't added any code to prevent users from writing future journals; but then again, why would I?
Now writing in the present again.
- Feeling better today. Slept well (about 8.5h).
- Relatively low meeting count at the day job today, but I need to manage available time carefully anyway as there's a lot to do for my project before travel next week (if we are able to travel).
I'm really liking the experience in logseq so far -- it's a lot faster than foam when wikilinking in particular.
- I had gotten used to frequent delays in foam, it seems, and was essentially waiting for full 5-10s for certain UI actions (while procrastinating on actually fixing the delays?).
- To be fair foam was doing a lot more than my current logseq setup, though, as I frequently have tens/hundreds of tabs open, whereas logseq defaults to a single page view (there's a plugin for tabs that I want to try out.)
exploring logseq document mode
t dto get in and out of it`
- logseq marketplace
not very productive today. ugh.
- wtf lol
agora is to wikipedia as mastodon is to twitter
" a belief is nothing more than an idea that we have validated in some way" How To Know Your Worth And Walk Away | by Manj Bahra | Game Of Self | Medium
"The commons is the new nation state"
Contagion movie: watch