🏛 Stoas near [[@agora/2022 01 28]]
📚 Node [[2022-01-28]]
↳ 📓 Resource [[@agora/2022 01 28]]
blockingioerror sometimes happening for /index, slightly worrying, need to take a deeper look tonight
- disabling server side auto-pull seems to have worked around this, we might be hitting some limits.
- outsider art
- gnomon chronicles
- #push yoga with x
Thinking about some conversation from the agora discuss channel. What is the value of automatic licensing for text? I think there is a nice spirit in the idea of imbuing everything you do with sharing, as neil noted. That isn't without value. But I want someone to come and ask me if they want to do something with my words. I want that connection, I think. m15o emailed me when they started nightfall city to see if my feed could be added and it was great.
I have zines that I don't want digitalized. A physical object going from one person to another -- an envelope, a proximity, a hand-to-hand -- it seems important to the thing. Maybe this is a little like that. I probably need to think about it more.
There are kinds of aggregation, indexing, etc. that I might in strict terms need to explicitly license to enable, and that I might want to encourage -- what are they?
Tomorrow the first concert since covid. I wonder if it'll feel strange to be there.
- I've been unwell the last 3 days, and haven't done much of interest during this time. Starting to be on the mend now though.
- It did make me reflect on the NHS though - how fantastic that I could call my doctor, get a diagnosis and a prescription, then pick the medication up the next day and start getting better.
- It's a level of logistics and coordination that seems remarkable and I'd love to understand better how it fundamentally operates.
- Would it work so well (or at all) if it wasn't state-maintained?