🏛 Stoas near [[@agora/2022 07 07]]
📚 Node [[2022-07-07]]
↳ 📓 Resource [[@agora/2022 07 07]]
- I've been thinking of configuring oauth in our hedgedoc (this has been somewhere in my todo list for a while) to be able to "just" log into hedgedoc to add subnodes.
- But I also need to test vera's workflow to make direct subnode editing in the Agora work. This is blocking on moving my primary garden repository to gitea, I think?
Steve Baker is in the news. This is not good.
internet people are supposed to come today with a window of 2-4pm portland time
- I've started using city name and time rather than timezones, that way I never have to remember if a timezone is on daylight saving time or not
- messing around with bun
- another upside to remote development is that if you're on limited bandwidth e.g. mobile, it doesn't transfer as much data because all the network traffic is happening serverside
- I really like low code/ no code solutions
- I fell asleep when internet people were gonna be here. Still no internet. This is turning into my own personal hell.
- I feel like I'm growing though.