🏛 Stoas near [[@agora/2022 10 27]]
📚 Node [[2022-10-27]]
↳ 📓 Resource [[@agora/2022 10 27]]
- meditated in the morning, it helped a lot as usual :) yesterday I didn't do it and I think I probably should have.
agora doc is the top priority for this weekend, but I'd also like to keep it fun by shipping some easy improvements to the Agora UX.
- I'm tracking those in paper mostly at home, but the top and likely easiest is to reintroduce filenames in subnode headings. Since hiding them I feel the interface is less clear. The Agora is retro, so we might as well use that -- and I think keeping it obvious that each subnode is a separate file probably helps.
1 en kosmos más temprano
- started agora chapter editing, focusing on resolving low hanging comments on a first pass
0 en casa a las 19
- yoga -> yoga with x!
- and planning
- Y garbage collect, ordenar (moví muebles de lugar)
2 agora doc
- precedido de project update
- 3 quizás equivalence class o un ux improvement para el Agora seguido de una pausa para comer
- X cenar con Berni?
- 4 agora doc
- 5 ux improvement
- 6 work on narrative making agora projects section cohesive
- 7 close some more agora doc comments
- social.coop registration
- 1 en kosmos más temprano
- agora doc is the top priority for this weekend, but I'd also like to keep it fun by shipping some easy improvements to the Agora UX.
- went to the brocki ~ bröcki, it was great
I'd really love to get the Agora (meaning anagora.org) fast again :) When it is fast (like when you hit a worker with a cached graph, which currently serves within
0.2s it feels great; when it isn't it goes definitely into the frustrating territory (9s). But I think it'll have to wait until EOY, realistically, maybe.
- Reading: Red-Green Revolution