🏛 Stoas near [[@agora/2022 12 16]]
📚 Node [[2022-12-16]]
↳ 📓 Resource [[@agora/2022 12 16]]
Flipped over to Github/Pages for testing publishing
- Available at https://logseq.bmannconsulting.com
- Key point: need to go into LogSeq (three dots top right) → Settings → Editor, and toggle "All pages public when publishing"
- LATER Figure out what the tagging custom is for public vs private pages to potentially combine my notes
- LATER Figure out #LogSeq custom commands or some other way to get unicode arrows → from
- Posting about this new-but-temporary site
- This is one of the coolest GitHub projects nobody has heard of. Created by @ccorcos (who built Notion).
- Tuple Database
- had a nice lunch with coworkers!
#push agora chapter
- talked to the editors about open comments/suggestions, will now batch resolve a lot of them :)
- finish resolving unlinked suggestions to improve readability end to end
- add references / move towards 'no open TODOs'
Reading: Platform Socialism. Liking the chapter on guild socialism and democratic planning, heavily featuring G. D. H. Cole and Otto Neurath. And the subsequent chapter on civic platforms, featuring platform cooperativism, new municipalism, public-commons partnerships.
Re-read Radical Technologies by Adam Greenfield and it remains an absolute banger. Thorough critique of the technologies you see bandied around as part of the 'Fourth Industrial Revolution' - smartphones, IoT, AR/VR, blockchain, digital fabrication, automation, ML/AI. Fair, but mostly damning, and still right on point 5 years since publication. The last two chapters on the Stacks, possible futures and tactics are gold.