🏛 Stoas near [[@agora/2022 12 27]]
📚 Node [[2022-12-27]]
↳ 📓 Resource [[@agora/2022 12 27]]
- Git Gud #Git collapsed:: true
IndieVC is back #[[future of venture]]
- Got forwarded an email by Campbell Macdonald that bryce sent out
- That pairs with this article Sea Change by Oaktree Capital, looking at what changing (higher) interest rates do to investing generally
- I think When Tailwinds Vanish: The Internet in the 2020s still applies here — you have a competitive advantage with 10-100x changes in tech, or you operationalize execution using next gen techniques
- Perhaps the open question is, how much a business needs to innovate within its own system, vs competitors in the same space
I finally had the ah ha moment of the interface for How Page Properties in LogSeq Work
- Now to figure out queries
- This is all made a bit trickier by attempting this all on mobile!
- Rui Carmo has 2023 predictions collapsed:: true
Kind of fun going through the BMC/Archive and slowly converting things #LogSeqConversion
Do I really need this Archive/CSS Maxdesign bookmark link from #2003?
- Not really! But it was fun to see that the site still exists and is all the way up to CSS3 tutorials
- Saving Private Links is less useful. 3 out of 4 links are dead.
- And iTunes Album Art and Cell Phones is a personal update blog post with a snapshot of early pre-iPhone smartphones in Canada aka “cell phones”
- Do I really need this Archive/CSS Maxdesign bookmark link from #2003?
Gorilla Toolkit has been archived for lack of contributors [via @therealpires](https://twitter.com/therealpires/status/1607708120406528001 ) #opensource
- Interesting read and an interesting trend — heavy usage but no new contributors
“no maintainer is better than an adversarial maintainer!” — just handing the reins of even a single software package that has north of 13k unique clones a week (mux) is just not something I’d ever be comfortable with.
- Long form writing in LogSeq
- #push 27
- social coop
sila working on agora chapter
address more of George's comments in particular, I have been doing so but I haven't responded many :)
- add two references I found about heterarchies and social labelling as citations?
get to the end of the document comments wise
- interesting about …
- start reading beginning to end again?
- yoga with x
- a proposal for the fediverse
- educational agora
- more ted nelson references and more references from the OG generally / maybe focus on transclusion?
- address more of George's comments in particular, I have been doing so but I haven't responded many :)
paramita working on agora incremental improvements
- next up: add /join to the navbar, restore annotations
try more autopulling wikipedia, and less autopulling the stoa?
- should Wikipedia embeds just show up inside the node?
- sila working on agora chapter
Reply to email questions about my digital garden
- Someone sent me an email with some questions about my digital garden, and I have replied to them.