🏛 Stoas near [[@agora/2022 04 01]]
📚 Node [[2022-04-01]]
↳ 📓 Resource [[@agora/2022 04 01]]
- berni has severe toothache, I'm worried for him
- I saw my dermatologist after long; I like her.
- we built legos with my coworkers. I like my coworkers, I'm lucky there. I'm not sure I like assembling legos in general, (at least the model ones -- the ones that are meant to build up to One Big Thing, with instructions -- or perhaps this one was a particularly finicky one).
- I realize now I'm critical of the company relatively often -- I still think it's a great place to work, and the people are great. I wonder if I'm the old curmudgeon now. Likely.
I would love to be a better person than I am -- I am so insufficient really.
- I find comfort in knowing there are many better than I -- now and in the future.
started watching capra course lecture 6
web interface for solving smt/sat problems and logic puzzles with a framework
like grafana kind of interactive in browser editor for a single smtlib expression to export, etc with nice semantics
actually runnable in browser with cross compilable z3 even higher level interface thst provides a pleasant ui for solving logic problems
Writing journal entry from agora-ui using gitea integration. You can add app token in settings page