🏛 Stoas near [[@agora/2022 04 02]]
📚 Node [[2022-04-02]]
↳ 📓 Resource [[@agora/2022 04 02]]
- it snowed again the last few days, including tonight -- this after a few weeks with 15-20 degrees out. it's happened before; it's surprising still, but less than before.
- capra course
- flancia meet
- yiming == ChengduLittleA
- vegan backerei
- today I failed
- ways to nudge future
Neediness comes from fixation.
Your enemy cannot reject you. If you are fixated on an object that your enemy can associate with, they can offer to feed you that object in return for putting what they want above what you want. Your loss aversion becomes their gain.
- Since a decision is a cutting off of a possible future, many decisions start with No.
- There are always more prey, if one costs too much energy to get, let it go.
- If you attempt to rush someone to a judgement, they will be scared into defensiveresistance.
- If you do not get what you need, you cease moving and die. If you do not get what you want, you change and live.
- Feed your enemy's feeling of stability in their image. collapsed:: true
- If you save your enemy, you are responsible for their decision.
- Your enemy cannot reject you. If you are fixated on an object that your enemy can associate with, they can offer to feed you that object in return for putting what they want above what you want. Your loss aversion becomes their gain.
- There are >5200 Fremen out there. Paint a rallying point.
- Instead of yes and no questions, in negotiation, consider 'what would you like me to do'? Or 'how can we do X'?
Going to submit a short thing to the EU consultation on Sustainable consumption of goods – promoting repair and reuse.
Dan told me about CERFI and said some people related to it loved my website! He might be working on a website with them.