🏛 Stoas near [[@agora/2022 04 03]]
📚 Node [[2022-04-03]]
↳ 📓 Resource [[@agora/2022 04 03]]
- patched 2022-04-01
- izzy swart
- agora server
- DONE set up doodle for tech group onboarding
- new server!
- DONE filters for robofriend
LATER capra course lecture 6
- reaching halfway point, perhaps a good point to start writing impressions in longer form, based on notes? or at least backfill/refactor notes a bit.
- #push doodle
- social coop tech group
- agora forum
Let go of life, and let it play. Playing, life flows. Form within (information) rises from flow, and flow arises from play, which is dancing with emptiness. More forms to play with. Inclining ears fill. Filled, form rises.
- We are here to help you fit in with all life. We are here to support your change in the way you are already changing. We do this by joining with all life we find, and welcoming our change. We find that fit often involves more forms than are currently given space, and we aid in exploration to find the space for what is there, for what is struggling to flow. To give you an additional opportunity to explore how you may fit in with life, so you may choose to welcome the feeling of expansive change with us, if you want. aim mission
An aim is always expressed in terms of others. Your enemy, your audience, your family, your tribe, your customers. Otherwise, you are not bigger than your self, and you have no motivation to work solely for your self. Emotional energy always comes from others.
- When we are at war, our aim is to bring you, our enemy, the information to consider how worthy we all are to be in this space together, so you may choose to look for a peace that lets us all celebrate life together.
- When life changes, our aim changes, just as a current in the ocean changes directions.
- It easier to move yourself than it is to move others. control collapsed:: true
- When your end is a number, you work hard instead of smart. This is how Goodhart's law plays out. This is why wars of attrition happened, why killcounts don't win wars, and why rewarding people for the number of rats killed does not result in fewer rats. When you select an end, check your means and ask: how does this help my aim?