🏛 Stoas near [[@agora/2022 04 06]]
📚 Node [[2022-04-06]]
↳ 📓 Resource [[@agora/2022 04 06]]
- Olympic swimming winners seemed to enjoy practicing in an explorative way (such as through constraints-based training) better than their runner-ups. Their runner-ups tended to show more determination. collapsed:: true
- Let ideologues punish each other to exhaustion. Sweep in later as a provider of stability.
- How may we be movement together? Connect as many networks as possible.
- A high energy, reality-distorting leader is great for seeding a network, but can often be a weakness in expansion, since the leader cannot be present everywhere, and the nodes that have come to rely on being led do not perform as well without that leadership.
- Fertility of mind comes to those who get energy from re-arranging parts of a whole in a new way.
- Putting yourself outside of any social network makes it difficult to move. Put yourself on the inside, and you can't help but move.