🏛 Stoas near [[@agora/2023 01 27]]
📚 Node [[2023-01-27]]
↳ 📓 Resource [[@agora/2023 01 27]]
Matt Webb AI-generated code helps me learn and makes experimenting faster #[[Github/Copilot]] #ML
Copilot is an epistemic agent: it’s not query/response, which is a model which presupposes that I do not change; it scouts ahead and helps me build knowledge. I have a better mental model of my domain, I know more, than I did before I started.
Ed Nico Logseq "On this Day" Query Page #LogSeq
- Only literally does the day you’re look at it, doesn’t attach to journal pages
I keep linking by mistake to e.g. 2022-01-27 (the same date on 2022) when I don't pay attention.
- Which has the added advantage that it reminds me what I was doing a year ago. I like that.
- Thinking of adding that as a feature somehow? "On this date some other year, in this Agora..."
- I've been not getting to noding, in particular journaling, some days as of late.
- If this were a blog I'd be worried, but because it's a garden in an Agora I'm not :)
- The decline of Google is the topic in everybody's mouths.
- Saw kris after work, we watched the beginning of Blade Runner.
10:41 universal notification tray
i want all of my notifications from all of my devices to drip into a single tray that i can access from any device. hidden at first but visible when i need them to be. some things need to alert me right away, though. i should also be able to associate people across different apps - i.e. gus on instagram and gus on sms are the same - and declare that specific people or chats can notify me through the block urgently. really, this is another instance of using technology to solve the social problem of notification etiquette - it's hard for people to understand how to contact someone without interrupting them, and everyone, through their own online interactions, reading, and customs, has developed a different procedure for this. when these notification procedures misalign, participants in conversations become annoyed!
Scheduling messages may be the most valuable utility here.