🏛 Stoas near [[@agora/2023 04 16]]
📚 Node [[2023-04-16]]
↳ 📓 Resource [[@agora/2023 04 16]]
16 is right mindfulness in the Flancia Pattern Language.
- Also four times fork (2^4).
- Travelling starting today, for two weeks. I will be in the US for work.
- What is this?
Three steppe nomads who managed to unite several tribes into a single tribe are Abaoji of the Khitan, Modu Chanyu of the Xiongnu, and Tanshihuai of the Xianbei.
- After uniting nomad tribes, such a ruler needs to get surplus energy from sedentary groups to keep the megatribe united.
- Other newly united nomad tribes might simply displace a current ruler of an Empire.
- Some united tribes would go on to conquer a sedentary culture, though usually this only happens after they form an Empire.
- Steppe Empires looked like autocratic states from the outside, but used collective consensus within the tribe.
- Sunday, 04/16/2023 ** 13:33 Plan for building out services:
- Get each working as fast as possible (editor, git, timeline, synthesizer, etc...)
- Refine the interfaces of each component
- Iterate on design language: each part should look and feel as good as possible
- Improve optimizations
- Abstract similarities behind a high-level programming language
I need a plan for replacing this note-taking system. Maybe I should work on that first because I use it so often?