🏛 Stoas near [[@agora/2023 07 04]]
📚 Node [[2023-07-04]]
↳ 📓 Resource [[@agora/2023 07 04]]
- Tuesday, 07/04/23 ** 05:25 Good design is getting up earling in the morning and enjoying the sunrise at the park ** 15:27 The three-dimensional texture that brushstrokes let you control are truly beautiful. Paintings are not photos or scans on the walls - you can see every stroke that the artist made when they were creating the painting.
Sketching first. ** 21:55 Photo notes
- Bring a handheld flash down into the station - or with you anywhere, really.
- Bring the 50mm with you more often. Norra Tornen deserves a shot with some compression, as did a lot of the nature I saw. The 16mm is cool for some shots but doesn't generalize or shoot skylines well.
- Try to bring someone with you. Bellevueparken had so many beautiful spots for portraits, but I didn't have anyone to take them of.
- Shoot locations once, view on the computer, then go back for round two. It's really difficult to understand how to shoot the first time around - always at least scope out the location beforehand.
- That shot in Odenplan of the escalator has to be done during the later part of sunset when the sun can be seen through the subway entrance. Hold the camera up as high as you can to get more info about the ground, even so that the escalator is right in the center. You'll get it one day!