🏛 Stoas near [[@agora/2023 07 22]]
📚 Node [[2023-07-22]]
↳ 📓 Resource [[@agora/2023 07 22]]
Textile is a markup language
This is your semi-regular reminder that TextTile is a superior to MarkDown in every way: https://textile-lang.com
- activitypublink:: https://pkm.social/@austingovella/110758903297595720
- Superior except in the only way that matters: adoption!
- I don’t see the tyranny of #Markdown going away any time soon
- Basic formatting in plain text contexts (bold, italic, lists, etc) seems fine to use Markdown because of its wide familiarity
#push flancia meet
- see about ingesting (a subset of?) community wiki ~ https://communitywiki.org
- activitypub "vs" indieweb
- #push edsu
- agora recipe
- vier linden
- #push piano
- anne-sophie mutter
- #push flancia meet
- Bit more writing on Reclaim Roundup: August 2023
- Has a bit of a leverage points theme so far.
- Need to go through articles on examples of initiatives.
Going for a bit more of a slow life in some ways. Reading a weekly magazine on news roundup, rather than obsessing over the news each day. Switching (back) more to RSS feeds and long form articles than social media feeds.
- It would be interesting to consider how the logic of How to Blow Up a Pipeline (i.e. sabotage rather than pacifism) applies to the ICT sector.
I like Bill Seitz's page on designing good page names: http://webseitz.fluxent.com/wiki/DesigningGoodPageNames