🏛 Stoas near [[@agora/2023 08 19]]
📚 Node [[2023-08-19]]
↳ 📓 Resource [[@agora/2023 08 19]]
- Visiting Bern today.
- I read about htmx again during the week and I'm wondiering if I should give it a try for agora server. Right now most of its (limited) interactivity is hand-coded artisanal JS and DOM updates, and it could be nice to replace that with a better supported (yet not too opaque/cumbersome) alternative.
- PJ told me he was part of the original Chrome team back in 2009! Very cool.
ajhalili200 said in a journal:
I'm getting more comfortable using Foam alongside Obsidian, especially inside a Gitpod workspace.
- This makes me want to check out Gitpod -- it makes sense that you could have hosted vscode with extensions like foam. I tried to have this previously but the foam extension was not supported in whichever vscode environment I tried; it's cool Gitpod has it.
- gitpod garden
- How do branches differ based on where trees are in relation to the sun?
- How did the place sound? What noise does the wind make when it passes through here? How does it change the smell?
- Without a map, it becomes important to measure the distance between land marks in time rather than space.
- When intensely awake, a path to flourishing life is the only path present.
- Thinking about Taking fleeting notes with koreader.