🏛 Stoas near [[@agora/2023 09 22]]
📚 Node [[2023-09-22]]
↳ 📓 Resource [[@agora/2023 09 22]]
- Friday, 09/22/23 ** 02:22 Lessons from today's photos
- I should ask people to take their photos if I want to rather than shying away from it. Own up to the fact that you're taking their photo- don't be ashamed of it. They either notice or they don't. Ask permission if it won't ruin the scene!
Reading about system dynamics and the differences between the qualitative and quantitative approaches to it.
I'm using the RSS feed of changes to my digital garden (via Agora) as a very simple gardening tool (that is, something for improving the notes in my garden).
- I add notes to my garden. Sometime later I see them in my RSS reader. I scan them. Often, upon reading, I'm then minded to tweak them slightly.
- Not exactly a fancy spaced reptition system, but pretty simple and effective so far.
- I'm thinking also to experiment with using my journal as a place where I revise key concepts in a spaced reptition kind of way. Just write certain thoughts out again and again until I feel they're clear enough in my head to leave them for a while.
Wheee I'm currently editing my journal from vim in termux on my phone. Synced here via syncthing. Not sure how much I'll need to be doing this but good to know that I can.