🏛 Stoas near [[@agora/an agora]]
📚 Node [[an-agora]]
↳ 📓 Resource [[@agora/an agora]]
- free software
- #go https://anagora.org
This particular agora you're reading this in is just an agora.
- A garden of forking paths!
- This one is a particular implementation, limited in nature by my skills and available time and resources.
- I hope there will one day be many better.
- This Agora tries to be a schelling point for rational problem solving.
- This Agora contains a list of known agoras.
- #push agoras
- the reference implementation of the agora
📚 Node [[agoras]] pulled by a user
📚 Node [[anagora]] pulled by an Agora
Features and Documentation
https://anagora.org/@bmann is my profile page. If you start browsing there, all the links default to my notes only.
https://anagora.org/node/agora-actions lists the actions you can use.
https:/anagora.org/node/agora-search describes how to use the agora as a search engine.
Notes on suggested conventions
Accepting the Contract
Link to the contract with a date indicating you accepted it.
Ideas about the agora social system as a whole, but for now mostly technical features of the Agora server software and the main Anagora instance. Join us on the FedStoa GitLab to add your own ideas https://gitlab.com/fedstoa/agora-server
- Ideas on
agora.ymlformat, mainly Jekyll inspired https://gitlab.com/fedstoa/agora-server/-/issues/1
- If no local node found for wikilinks, then auto-link to global node?
This page is about possible implementations of the Agora. I hope, in time, it will evolve into a detailed plan.
For the time being, this is what I have:
I think I'll set up a Wiki -- any Wiki will do, but eventually I'd like to extend it to implement features, and for that reason I'd like to use a Wiki engine based on Python (v3 ideally). I know and like Python. You have to use what you have.