🏛 Stoas near [[@agora/2020 10 23]]
📚 Node [[2020-10-23]]
↳ 📓 Resource [[@agora/2020 10 23]]
- Relatively quiet oncall day.
- Talked to friends: S. Z., A. M., J. F.. B. A. of course.
- videoeditbot seems like a good example of a non-trivial twitter-based tool.
- Heard about https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poets/langston-hughes langston hughes thanks to barbedcatpenis.
- Heard about integrationism thanks to ablueaeshna.
- bmock told me about his planned comic and it sounds cool. It's about a society by animals on the edge of human civilization. Also about common sense by thomas paine.
- levity is likely into social knowledge graphs, h/t abstractfairy.
- L. told me about Prisión Perpetua by Ricardo Piglia. Lots of possible interactions with Flancia I think. I'm going to read it.
I don't have a horse in that race. But his points on outlining vs writing, and databasing vs writing, are interesting.
I don't think he actually said in what way Obsidian is better for writing. But he says Roam is good for 'connector databasers', and Obsidian is good for 'connector writers'.
It's been on my mind for a while as to how I can best use org-roam for writing.