🏛 Stoas near [[@agora/2020 10 31]]
📚 Node [[2020-10-31]]
↳ 📓 Resource [[@agora/2020 10 31]]
- Did tax return with L.. She has superpowers; convinced me to do it first thing this weekend. Now we're done!
- project cat is going well.
- Render my garden to /flancian instead of root.
- Fix CSS
- Lock it down to prevent more spammer signups, or perhaps reintroduce the lost captcha
Clean up mess spammers did?
- Left some of it, but removed most. Might or might not another pass later.
- Render Agora, even if broken, to /v1/
- Start Flask project to serve /v1/.
- Improved agora, agora howto.
- Talked about effective altriusm with dbustac.
- font-of-augurs introduced me to evanward97, who seems interested in distributed-knowledge-graph and better information quality.
- Met trypophilism.
- Interacted with sadalsuud.
- Spoke to jonathan-the-utopian, steven-fan, abstractfairy, ding-levery.
- Very interesting link by qiaochuyuan about fermi paradox: https://twitter.com/QiaochuYuan/status/1316194941530378241 /photo/1
- Responded to ilikealtitude in mastodon: https://social.coop/web/statuses/101739871905082276
- s5bug is the second Agora v0.5 user ever: https://twitter.com/s5bug/status/1322614541444808705
I quite like the idea of an antilibrary (a collection of unread books).
I have an antilibrary of articles.
- Set up this journal. See the readme.
- Looked into writing a Ghidra plugin to generate MASM Assembly for a decompilation project. It seems the process is complicated, by the "Hello World" example given.
Explored whether or not it's possible to write recursive algorithms in
constant space using fs2, and how it applies to sledge.
- It was discussed in the Scala Discord whether or not there exists an algorithm to generate moves for the Dragon Fractal in constant space. The current theory is that there can't be an algorithm that uses less than linear space.
- Talked with my family about my plans for university. I've decided that if I'm unable to complete an Associate's Degree by the end of Summer 2021, then I'll reduce my workload and enter university in Fall 2022 instead of Fall 2021.
- Discussed how safe and unsafe Zig is with MinusKelvin. The conclusion was that Zig's level of safety is perfect for a replacement for C, but Rust gives better overall safety.
- Explored the practicality of a
Real/Computable number type for use in place of Zig's
comptime_float. The consensus was that, if accurate, it would be very useful for expanding Zig's floating point datatypes outside of just
- Discovered Minecraft, but it's Everywhere At The End Of Time. I've figured out that this is some sort of reference to "The Caretaker," but I don't know what "The Caretaker" is. I'll have to do more research on it tomorrow.