🏛 Stoas near [[@agora/2020 11 01]]
📚 Node [[2020-11-01]]
↳ 📓 Resource [[@agora/2020 11 01]]
- Do laundry
- Talk to family over VC
- ding-levery told me about roam-to-git.
- logseq told me about force-graph.
- Met kanjun on twitter.
- Worked on the agora for a few hours and it was lots of fun: https://flancia.org/go/agora has the changelog. Got several things working:
- Finished listening to Minecraft, but it's Everywhere At The End Of Time. It's made me worry about the effects of dementia and Alzheimer's, whether I could contract them, and how much of an effect they would have on me. I'm worried about not remembering having created this garden.
getand partially implemented
HashTableChainis made up of an array of linked lists, where the array index corresponds to some modulo of the hashcode of the key.
- Played Bedwars on Hypixel in Minecraft with aveao, linuxgemini, and lnmds. We won with little to no communication; amazing team synergy. We plan to play again at some point but with voice chat or some other form of unobtrusive communication.
- Ran out of milk and Half and Half. Tried to make Mac and Cheese with watered down whipping cream. Tasted awful.
Thinking about registering "degreetech" or "°tech" as some sort of trademark.
I don't know the official word for it, but I want to publish sledge under
degreetech instead of as a personal project. It might be easier to get
funding or members that way.
- degreetech's original purpose was to develop software and tooling meant to be international. Tooling in a very general sense: I've wanted to create a conlang that removes the distinction between morphemes and phonemes and publish it under degreetech.
- The only project under degreetech as of current is an abandoned chat protocol. Said protocol was meant to fix the problems of Matrix and XMPP but ended up having some pretty significant flaws so it's been left to collect dust. I still think that there's a space for federated chat left to be filled.
- Partially finished my
HashTableChain. I had a bug where every bucket in the table was pointing to the same chain, so when I added an element it added it to every bucket. This is because Java's
Arrays.fillonly evaluates the element once.
- Played Bedwars again, but with SamSeawell and Sirius902. We had voice chat at our advantage. We did not lose a single game out of the few we played.