🏛 Stoas near [[@agora/2022 04 05]]
📚 Node [[2022-04-05]]
↳ 📓 Resource [[@agora/2022 04 05]]
- Luck is easily found where the most change is.
- A growing pond is better than a stagnant pond, regardless of size. Start with a small pond.
How to give others energy, and receive what energy they offer?
The quickest way to give others energy is to enable joint attention by attending to what they are attending to.
- What builds attunement?
By figuring out how others help the task of Now, you gain energy from them.
- Conflict can be used to get everyone on the same task with speed. Recall that hearing a No often reveals more than hearing Yes or Maybe. collapsed:: true
- Attunement can arise like this: people gather in one place, they look at one thing, see that they are all looking at the same thing, and share a feeling together. A feedback loop happens: more shared attention leads to more shared feeling, and more shared feeling leads to more shared attention.
- High attunement and sense of the collective, a sense of 'we', makes us want to move our bodies together.
- The good thing about a win is the celebration after, which brings more people together.
- One mark of high emotional energy is being in rhythm with yourself, which is also a mark of alignment. As Confucius notes that smaller stars are drawn to a larger star, a rhythm with an aligned flow draws others to the one with rhythm.
- Emotional domination rises from one getting all the selective attention, all the feelings coming from this one, and everyone else's rhythm aligning with the rhythm of the one.
- If you find yourself with "excess" energy such as anxiety or insomnia, use it.
- The quickest way to give others energy is to enable joint attention by attending to what they are attending to. collapsed:: true
- We saw seals today! A pod of about 25 of them, some swimming, most of them lounging around. They look very comical when they are just chilling on the beach.