🏛 Stoas near [[@agora/2023 01 16]]
📚 Node [[2023-01-16]]
↳ 📓 Resource [[@agora/2023 01 16]]
Commentary and other links on The Internet Transition from the #Noosphere Discord
Erlend Sogge Heggen
Since they speak about the need for global, decentralized governance structures, I’m surprised there’s no mention of The Network State. It’s by no means a a flawless thesis, but it very effectively paints a picture of what building internet-nations will look like.
Mark Upton sharing
- The slide image says:
- Voluntary communities of value-aligned individuals
- With a common, yet implicit agenda for society
- Collective identity, relying on self-determination
- Exist alongside other nation states, but introduces new layers of sovereignties to domains that are not inherently territorial
- Erlend Sogge Heggen
mr rogers movie. loved it bonnie chuck arguing he's a shell of his former self - he knows the motions but there isn't as much behind it. can only imagine how he feels or what he's going through though it often feels like Bonnie is as well - she doesn't understand the motions-she sees him - and interacts with him as him i understand why technology is so frustrating - it's impossible to understand what the remote might correspond to. the smartphone, and the ability to tap on something you see to open it! is brilliant downtown Boise is a shell it might be like every downtown i was wrong about portland not changing me - the important thing i'm learning is that i don't need anything to be happy but family and company and communication. i can never think consciously about words - they just flow and Flow
project progress.eml program launcher
- make this dumb as hell. make it look like the system. just search for .desktop programs on wayland. i can add to it later
- finish it up. don't worry about lsp. just compile tree sitter in and make some basic shortcuts. just has to get done.
- rudimentary projectional text editor. exposes dropdown when typing that you select from. bidirectional editing adds and colors new lines. can animate the construction too. can predefine primitives.
- look like old mac app. check css from sites i saved
- optimised for mobile
- show one rec on page at a time, in a window. wwy to order? show persons face. print accompanying physical catalog
- get this shit done.
- add journal support. super simple just one to a page. think about it later.