🏛 Stoas near [[@agora/about]]
📚 Node [[about]]
↳ 📓 Resource [[@agora/about]]
- Welcome to my "Digital Garden", inspired by Anne-Laure Le Cunff and many others. About the technology of stian's notes.
- I'll also slowly capture some details about my workflows and hacks here, beginning with
Some interesting pages (or see all pages)
- My notes on the absolutely fascinating Awakening From the Meaning Crisis series
- Fundamentals of Alexander Technique with Michael Ashcroft by James Stuber (Course Builders series)
- Mastering the Game of Allyship with Wendell Brit by James Stuber (Course Builders series)
- Sapiens📒 (currently part of a book club project)
- Idea for a "book club platform" Project Fluid
- My book notes on
- Things I'm thinking about
I write all the content of this site in Logseq and build it via the static site generator Hugo. I use the logseq-schrodinger plugin to convert the pages to Hugo-compatible Markdown. Finally, I use the logseq-hugo-template to structure everything and provide the them, and I use the GitHub Pages action from Logseq-Hugo-Template.
You can visit the repository for this site at https://github.com/jlcolbert/jlcolbert.github.io.